Visa captured my spirit in this mood board:
A few of my core beliefs:
- Wow, humans
- Humans made literally everything around us. We’re pretty great!
- I strive to be honest. I fail frequently, but I am more direct than most.
- Emotions are adaptive. We evolved to have moods because they give us important data.
- For example, sadness means one of your needs isn’t being met (sleep? food? companionship? meaning??)
- Emotional pain contains valuable lessons about who you are and what you want. Distracting yourself from pain just prolongs the pain; so I advise diving in!
- Twitter is good for you
- Twitter is a learning tool. Knowing that I am sharing to a public audience forces me to pause and clarify my thoughts. And I often gain further clarity from conversations in the replies.